Thank you sweetie!
1. For 20,000 dollars would you go for three months without washing, brushing your teeth, or using a deodorant? Let’s say you couldn’t explain your reasons to anyone.
Erm… Without washing??? Three months? No. 20 000 dollars? Yes! :D Hard one dear
2. Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it somehow guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?
Yes, probably my little finger, it’s pointless :D
3. If a crystal ball would tell you the truth about anything you wished to know concerning yourself, life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
Nothing, I’m scared of that. Don’t want to know anything. I’m the master of my own faith :)
4. In a nice restaurant, after getting the bill for an excellent meal, you notice that you were not charged for one of the items you ate. Would you tell the waitress?
5. Would you like to know the precise date of your death? Why/why not?
Again, no. It’s scares me. Growing old is my biggest fear.
6. For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of ever seeing your family and friends again?
Yes. Anything for him.He’s my family and my best friend.
7. If you knew there would be a nuclear war in one week, what would you do?
Marry my boyfriend and have a greatest ceremony of all!
8. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. You have time to save just one thing - what would it be?
My magazine collection :)
9. If you could take a one-month trip anywhere in the world and money were not a consideration, where would you go and what would you do?
New York, just to make sure my dreams weren’t overrated. What would I do? Shop till i drop, and try to find a job there :)
10. Assuming that you had no children and felt the only way for you to have a family was to marry someone you didn’t love, would you be willing to do so?
I would rather adopt alone.
11. Would you divorce your husband if your favourite celebrity wanted to marry you?